For Amber Rose, there’s apparently no need to seek out a plastic surgeon to get some silicone breasts like many celebrities do. Especially since her growing boobs are doing just fine on their own bulging and busting out of her bra cups thanks to the growing baby inside her belly.
Amber is pregnant by fiancée/rapper Wiz Khalifa and tweeted out on Thursday night that her breasts are busting loose so much so that if she gets any bigger she’s going to fall forward.
Amber’s bulging boobs are a very common occurrence for pregnant women. In fact it’s just the way a woman’s boobs gear up to get milked by her little boo.
Amber and Wiz will talk about the arrival of their new baby and more in the October 9th issue of XXL Magazine. But here’s the thing, Amber says in the interview that she’s going “all-hard” and will have a natural water birth with no medicine. Explain how she will do that when she’s making late-night tirade’s over her sore ta-ta’s?
According to Parents.com, if you’ve always longed for a bigger bust, your wish is about to be granted. Most women’s breasts swell an entire cup size during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, and you can expect to gain at least two cup sizes by the time you deliver your baby. In fact, your breasts will ultimately account for 2 pounds of your pregnancy weight.
So Tastemaker Magazine is offering up 5 Quick Tips to help Amber – and all of our mommies out there – soothe their aching breasts in the midnight hour. Hopefully we can help pacify your pain just a little.
How to Soothe Your Aching Breasts
1. Amber says she feels like she will fall over. If you feel that way, try wearing comfy, supportive, well-fitting bras day and night to help minimize sagging.
2. If you feel like your breasts are getting too big you might want to make sure you are staying within the limit of your recommended weight gain. That will also help because additional excess pounds stretch the skin more. And where there’s stretching, there’s sagging.
3. Soothe sore breasts beneath warm (not hot!) showers or compresses. You can also tame aches by wearing a soft, stretchy cotton bra to bed.
4. Just add moisturizer: To address itchy or sore nipples during pregnancy, try a soothing massage cream. That may not help with the heaviness, but it will feel good when your better half rubs it on you.
5. Breast Massage. Need I say more? Wash your breasts using water, then massage using oil. Have your mate massage with both hands, around the breast, rotate clockwise and then reverse / counter-clockwise. That should help a bit.
Kia Morgan Smith is the Editor in Chief of Tastemaker Magazine.View all KiaMSmith posts.